What is Courteney Cox’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$150 Million|
|Age:||58 Years Old|
|Born:||June 15th, 1964|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Annual Salary:||$30 Million|
Courteney Cox net worth is $150 million. Cox is an American actress and producer who is best known for her roles in Friends, Scream, and the popular sitcom Cougar Town, for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe.
She’s appeared in the shows Shameless and Modern Family. In between acting roles, Cox has had endorsement deals with well-known brands, and she also co-founded “Coquette Productions ” with ex-husband David Arquette.
Key Facts to Know
- 2nd richest Friends alum after Jennifer Anniston.
- Owns real estate worth $40 million.
- Earns nearly about $30 million per year.
- Making around $3 million every month.
- Owns cars worth $2 million.
- Breakthrough – “Dancing in the Dark.”
Courteney Cox‘s Net Worth In Past Years
|Net Worth in 2023||$150 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$140 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$130 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$120 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$110 Million|
Courteney Cox Salary
- Cox was paid $22,500 per episode in her first season, but as the show grew in popularity, her salary increased from $75,000 to 85,000.
- Cox started making $100,000 per episode for season 5, $125,000 per episode in season 6, and then $750,000 per episode in seasons 7 and 8 she was paid $1 million per episode in the last two seasons.
- Cox backed her earnings with her role on Cougar Town, which paid her around $275,000 per episode.
Courteney Bass Cox was born on June 15th, 1964 in Birmingham, Alabama, to businessman Richard Lewis Cox and Courteney Copeland. She has two siblings, Dorothy and Virginia. In 1974, Cox’s parents divorced.
She moved in with her mother and stepfather, Hunter Copeland. She was an avid swimmer, cheerleader and tennis player as a child and later attended Mount Vernon College. After graduating from high school, she attended Mount Vernon College for Women in Washington, D.C.
Cox appeared in a Parisian advertisement and left Alabama after graduation to study architecture and interior design at Mount Vernon College. She dropped out after a year to pursue a modelling career in New York after being signed by the prestigious Ford Modeling Agency.
She has graced the covers of teen magazines like Tiger Beat and Little Miss, as well as numerous romance novels. She then did commercials for Maybelline, Noxema, the New York Telephone Company, and Tampax.
Cox began her television career in 1984 when she appeared in episodes of As the World Turns and Misfits of Science. She was also in films such as Sylvan in Paradise, I’ll Be Home for Christmas, and Curiosity Kills.
Cox got her big break when Brian De Palma cast her in Bruce Springsteen’s video “Dancing in the Dark.” In 1985, she moved to LA and landed the role of Lauren Miller, Michael J. Fox’s girlfriend on the hit television series Family Ties.
In 1994, she appeared as Monica Geller, one of the main characters in the television series Friends, alongside Jennifer Aniston and Matthew Perry. The series was a huge success, with audiences and critics all over the world praising it.
Cox received numerous awards and nominations for her performance in Friends. Cox rose to prominence after appearing in the 1996 slasher film Scream which received positive reviews from critics and was a huge success. In 1997, she appeared in Scream 2, the sequel to the first Scream.
She also appeared in Down Twisted, with subsequent roles in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994), co-starring with Jim Carrey, and Commandments. Cox appeared in the action crime film 300 Miles to Graceland, in 2001, which was a critical and commercial failure.
However, she made up for it the following year with her performances in The Shrink Is In and Gets Well Soon. She has since appeared in films such as Bedtime Stories (2008), The Butler’s in Love (2008), Scream 4 (2011), and Mother and Daughters (2016).
Cox received a Golden Globe nomination in 2010 for her role as a divorced 40-year-old in the 2009 TV series Cougar Town, which she also produced. Cox also appeared as a guest judge on the talent show The Gong Show in 2017.
Courteney Cox’s Biography
|Real Name||Courteney Bass Cox|
|Age||58 Years Old|
|Height||In Feet – 5 Feet 5 Inches|
In Meters – 1.75 m
In Centimeters – 175 cm
|Weight||In Kilograms – 63 Kg|
In Pounds – 139 lbs
|Family||Father – Richard Lewis Cox|
Mother – Courteney Copeland
Sisters – Virginia and Dorothy
Brothers – Richard Jr
|Boyfriend||Michael Keaton (1989–1995)|
Johnny McDaid (2013–present)
|Husband||David Arquette (m. 1999; div. 2013)|
“I feel weird if I can’t move my face, and that one time I overdid it, I felt trapped in my own skin. I’m at peace with myself and where I am. In the past, I was always looking to see how everybody else was doing. I wasn’t competitive, I was comparative.”– Courteney Cox
Courteney Cox Social Media Profiles
Courteney Cox House
- In 2007, Cox paid $17.15 million for a home in Malibu, California, and listed another for $33.5 million which was eventually lowered to $20 million.
- Cox paid $5 million for two condos in Beverly Hills’ luxury Sunset Strip tower. She sold her Beverly Hills home for $18 million in 2014.
- Cox also owned a West Hollywood condo which she sold for $2.9 million in 2020.
Courteney Car Collection
- Tesla Model S – $110,000
- Jaguar S-Type – $50,000
- Porsche 911 Carrera – $100,000
- BMW 7-Series – $157,800
- Range Rover Velar – $70,000
- Land Rover Range Rover – $91,000
- Friends’ final episode was watched by more than 50 million American viewers.
- The portrayal of Monica Geller in the series earned her several nominations, including a People’s Choice Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a TV Guide Award.
- Cox was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in 2021 for Outstanding Variety Special for Friends: The Reunion.
- In 2010, Cox was honored with the Women’s Image Network’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Cox was named Female Discovery of the Year by the Golden Apple Awards in 1995.
- The Friends show has been named to several lists, including TV Guide’s ’50 Greatest Shows of All Time’ and Empire Magazine’s ’50 Greatest Shows of All Time.’
- Head & Shoulders
From 1990 to 1995, Cox was in a relationship with actor Michael Keaton. In 1999, she married actor David Arquette, with whom she has a child, Coco. Following their split in 2010, they filed for divorce in 2012. Cox is currently engaged to Johnny McDaid of the band Snow Patrol.
As of 2023, Courteney Cox’s estimated net worth is around $150 million. The second richest Friends alum after Jennifer Anniston reportedly earns $10-20 million in royalties alone. She earned around $6 million from 2009 to 2015 from her role in Cougar Town.
In 2013, Cox also signed a lucrative contract as the Pantene spokesperson. She has also been involved in several charitable causes and organizations. She makes money from other shows, films, endorsements, and public appearances. During Cox’s ten seasons on “Friends”, she earned approximately $88 million.
Cox also earns $20 million per year in syndication royalties from Friends.
More Popular Actresses:
• Jennette McCurdy Net Worth • Kathy Hilton Net Worth • Paris Jackson Net Worth • Kelly Osbourne Net Worth