What is Denise Richards’ Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$12 Million|
|Date of Birth:||February 17, 1971|
|Country:||United States Of America|
Denise Richards net worth is $12 million. Denise Richards is an American actress, fashion model, and reality TV star who made her reality television debut in 2008 on the show Denise Richards: It’s Complicated, which aired until 2009.
From 2019 to 2020, she made an appearance on two seasons of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She is best known for her roles in the films Starship Troopers (1997), Wild Things (1998), The World Is Not Enough (1999), and Love Actually (2003).
Additionally, Richards attracted a lot of media attention for her six-year marriage to actor Charlie Sheen, which began in 2002 and ended in 2006. In addition to her acting career, Richards has also worked as a producer and reality television personality.
Salary Per Episode
- Richards is the Beverly Hills spinoff’s previous housewife. According to reports, she earned a salary of $1 million per season or approximately $41,667 per episode.
- She is now the highest-paid Real Housewife in the Beverly Hills franchise, though not the highest-paid Real Housewife in Bravo’s history.
Denise Richards‘ Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$12 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$11 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$10 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$7 Million|
Denise Lee Richards was born on February 17th, 1971, in Downers Grove, Illinois, to Irv Richards, a telephone engineer, and Joni Richards, a coffee shop owner. Richards has a younger sister, Michelle.
Richards grew up in Mokena and attended Herrick Junior High School and Downers Grove North High School. She moved to Oceanside, California, with her family when she was 15 years old and attended El Camino High School.
Richards began modeling after graduating from high school, traveling to cities such as Tokyo, Paris, and New York for assignments. She also dabbled in acting, first appearing in the music video for “The Captain of Her Heart” (US version).
She has appeared on the covers of hundreds of magazines, including Redbook, GQ, Cosmopolitan, and Self. She has also appeared in several commercials for brands such as Pepsi and the Flex Belt infomercials.
Throughout the early 1990s, Richards appeared in several films and television shows, including Saved By the Bell, Married With Children, and Doogie Howser. She also appeared in several low-budget films, including “Loaded Weapon 1” and “Tammy and the T-Rex.”
Richards got her big break when she was cast in the 1997 sci-fi film Starship Troopers. She then starred in Wild Things with Neve Campbell, Matt Dillion, and Kevin Bacon. Later that year, she appeared in The World Is Not Enough and Drop Dead Gorgeous as a Bond girl.
Her most recent appearance was on the popular soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. Denise’s career was kickstarted by RHOBH, which introduced her to a whole new audience as a reality star. She first appeared on the show in Season 9 of 2019.
She signed a one-year contract with the show for $1 million per season in 2018. Richards also discovered a new way to supplement her income in June 2022, when she launched her own OnlyFans account and quietly announced the news to fans via a link in her Instagram bio.
Denise Richards‘ Biography
|Real Name||Denise Richards|
|Age||51 Years Old|
|Height||In Feet – 5 Feet 6 Inches|
In Meters – 1.68 m
In Centimeters – 168 cm
|Weight||In Kilograms – 55 Kg|
In Pounds – 121 lbs
|Family||Father – Irv Richards|
Mother – Joni
Sisters – Michelle
Brothers – N/A
|Husband||Charlie Sheen (m. 2002; div. 2006)|
Aaron Phypers (m. 2018)
“You can only judge a person by their actions in the present.”– Denise Richards
Denise Richards Social Media Profiles
Denise Richards House
Denise bought a $4.4 million home in the Los Angeles suburb of Hidden Hills after her divorce from Charlie Sheen in 2007 and spent at least $1 million on renovations. She later listed this home for $7.75 million in 2015 and finally sold it for a lowered price of $4.6 million in 2018.
- Mercedes-AMG SL-Class
- Ford F-150 Raptor
- Aston Martin Vantage $153,000
- Mercedes G63 AMG $157,500
- GMC Denali Yukon $150,000
- Cadillac Escalade $76,295
- Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class $70,000
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- Feeding America, and Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Awards and Nominations
- In 2000, Richards won Golden Raspberry Award for Worst supporting actress for ‘The World is not Enough.’
- In 2016, Richards won the Best Actress Award at the Los Angeles International Underground Film Festival for ‘A Life Lived.’
- In 2017, Richards won the Best Ensemble Cast (shared with the cast) at the Northeast Film Festival for ‘American Satan.’
- In 1998, Richards was nominated twice out of which once for the Blockbuster Entertainment Award for the Favorite Female Newcomer for Starship Troopers and another for ‘The World is not Enough.’
- In 1999, Richards was nominated for the MTV Movie & TV Award for Best Kiss (shared with Neve Campbell and Matt Dillon) for ‘Wild Things.’
- In 2000, Richards was nominated for Golden Raspberry Awards twice for ‘The World is not Enough.’
- In 2004, Richards was nominated for the Phoenix Film Critics Society Award for Best Ensemble Acting (shared with the cast) for ‘Love Actually.’
- Richards was nominated for Best supporting actress in a Feature Film for ‘American Satan’ and Best Supporting Actress for ‘The Toybox’ respectively in 2017 and 2018 at the Northeast Film Festival.
In 1991, Richards met his now ex-husband, actor Charlie Sheen. They got engaged in 2001, married the following year, and have two daughters, Sam J. Sheen, and Lola Rose Sheen. Richards divorced her husband in 2005 but later briefly reconciled with him.
However, it was revealed a year later that she was still divorcing. She eventually sought a restraining order against her ex-husband, alleging death threats against her, and their divorce was finalized in 2006.
As a single parent, Richards then adopted a third daughter in 2011 and named her Eloise Joni Richards after her mother, who died from cancer in 2007. She has also been a spokesperson for various beauty and skincare brands.
Since 2009, Richards has worked with Much Love Animal Rescue and Best Friends Animal Society as an animal welfare activist. She supported LGBTQ rights and gay marriage by taking part in the NOH8 Campaign.
Over the years, Richards has participated in a variety of charity fashion shows, such as Susan G. Komen’s Fashion for the Cure. She now spends time raising awareness of the Kidney Cancer Association after her mother passed away from the disease.
Denise Richards’ net worth is estimated to be $12 million as of 2023. Richards recently joined the RHOBH cast, but she left after only two seasons in 2020. She has appeared in several TV shows and movies, and she even made headlines after creating an OnlyFans account.
Richards has amassed her fortune through various ventures. Despite beginning her career as a model, she began to appear regularly in films and on television in the 1990s. Richards, has 1.4 million Instagram followers and another 2.1 million on Twitter.
She was able to partner with brands for paid advertisement posts, which is a popular source of revenue for her. Throughout her career, Richards has been recognized for her beauty and sex appeal, and has been named to various “sexiest” and “hottest” lists.
More Popular Actresses: