What is Jesse Williams’ Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$12 Million|
|Age:||41 Years Old|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Born:||5 August 1981|
Jesse Williams is an American actor, model, and director who has a net worth of $12 million. He made his acting debut in an episode of “Law & Order” in 2006, portraying Kwame, and in two episodes of the ABC Family comedy Greek, as Drew Collins.
Williams was one of 14 performers chosen from over 800 contestants to participate in ABC Television’s New York Actors Showcase in 2005. Williams has been in a number of modeling campaigns and is active in advocacy groups dedicated to racial oppression and human liberties.
- He is biracial, as his father is African-American and his mother is Swedish.
- He holds a double major in African American Studies and Film & Media Arts from Temple University.
- He worked as a high school English and American Studies teacher for six years.
- Williams is the creator of the Ebroji app, which allows users to exchange emojis and gifs with their friends. The app is primarily designed to showcase photographs that have become popular as a result of African-American culture.
- He was married to Aryn Drake-Lee, a real estate broker, rather than to a celebrity.
- He is an activist who is dedicated to his cause.
- Several Music Videos Have Featured Him.
- He founded his production company “FarWord Inc”.
Jesse Wesley Williams was born in Chicago, Illinois, on the 5th of August, 1980 to professional potter Johanna Chase and African American history teacher Reginald Williams. He has 2 younger siblings who are both professional visual artists.
His father taught history in northern Maine while his mother worked in pottery after he graduated from Moses Brown School in Providence, Rhode Island, in 1998. Williams earned a bachelor’s degree in African American Studies and a master’s degree in Film and Media Arts from Temple University and the University of Pennsylvania. He subsequently spent six years in Philadelphia public schools, teaching high school English and American Studies.
Career in Television
Williams appeared as Jackson Avery on the ABC television series “Grey’s Anatomy” in 2009 which is reportedly known to be his biggest debut role. He became a series regular starting with the show’s seventh season. Williams was nominated for a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Dramatic TV Actor after appearing in 270 episodes of the hit ABC series.
Career in Films
He starred alongside Oprah Winfrey and other well-known actors in the historical drama “The Butler” in 2013, in which he played civil rights activist James Lawson. Jesse Williams, among other actors, was cast in the thriller “Money,” directed by Martin Rosete and produced by Atit Shah. and also appeared in the sports drama “Snake and Mongoose.”
Career as a Producer and Director
Williams has worked as a producer and director in addition to acting in films and television shows. Williams founded a Production Company “farWord Inc.” in 2012.
Stay Woke: The Black Lives Matter Movement was executive produced by Williams in 2016. The short film won an Academy Award for Best Live Action Short Film in 2021 for William’s production of the American short film “Two Distant Strangers,” written by Travon Free and Martin Desmond Roe. The eighth episode of ABC’s legal drama “Rebel” was also directed by Williams.
Awards, Nominations, and Achievements
- Williams was named No. 6 on BuddyTV’s “TV’s 100 Sexiest Men of 2010” list and No. 11 in 2011.
- In 2011, he was named TV Actor of the Year at the Young Hollywood Awards.
- He won The Webby Awards in 2018 for Special Achievement.
- He won the Young Hollywood Awards in 2011 for TV Actor of the Year.
- “Two Distant Strangers,” a short film produced by William won an Academy Award for Best Live Action Short Film in 2021.
- Williams took home the BET Award for Humanitarian Service in 2016.
- In 2019, he was awarded the NAACP image, which is given to the best supporting actor in a drama series.
- He was nominated for the Image Award in 2017 for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for Grey’s Anatomy.
- He was nominated for Orlando Film Festival for Best Ensemble Cast in 2016 for Money.
- He was nominated for Teen Choice Award for Grey’s Anatomy in 2017 and 2018.
- Williams was nominated for the People’s Choice Awards in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2020.
Williams modeled for Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, and Kenneth Cole on occasions during this time. In 2012, Williams also modeled for Lane Bryant. He also narrated the audio version of Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan’s novel The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened In Peru.
In the video for Rihanna’s track “Russian Roulette” from her 2009 album Rated R, Williams appears as Rihanna’s romantic interest. He also features in the music video for Estelle’s track “Fall In Love,” which was released in 2018 on Demi Lovato’s album All of Me, Tell Me You Love Me.
Williams provided voice acting and performance capture for Markus in the PlayStation 4 game Detroit: Become Human, which was dropped in 2018. He also recorded Duke for NBA 2K21, which was launched internationally in 2020 for various platforms.
Williams was married to Aryn Drake-Lee in 2012 after dating her for five years. Sadie Williams and Maceo Williams were the pair’s two children. In 2017, the couple filed for divorce.
Jesse Jackson’s monthly income has been found to be $521,000 ($6.25 million annually) during their divorce proceedings, and his ex-wife has been obliged to pay her $100,000 a month in child support, which was previously only $33,000. As they move towards a final settlement, that figure could be reduced.
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Date Of Birth||5 August 1981|
|Income||$1 Million (Annual)|
Williams is the director of Question Bridge: Black Males, a complex media project, art exhibition, student and teacher curriculum, and website centered on the black male identity.
He’s contributed to CNN and The Huffington Post, as well as appearing on Wolf Blitzer’s The Situation Room. Williams penned a CNN opinion piece. Django Unchained was the subject of his piece of writing.
Williams is the youngest member of The Advancement Project’s board of directors, a civil rights think tank and advocacy organization. Williams took home the BET Award for Humanitarian Service in 2016.
Jesse Williams Net Worth
As of 2022, Jesse Williams’s net worth is estimated to be $12 million. Most of his income comes from acting, Modeling, directing, and films. Jesse has an annual income of a reported $1 million. He has acted in a number of television shows, films, and theatre projects.
He has progressed up the ranks in his talented career, which has led to him being acknowledged for his accomplishments, with some of his hard work earning him honors. He is also a talented activist.