Wynonna is an American music singer whose total net worth is $12 million. Judd is popularly known as a member of ‘The Judds’. Wynonna and her mother Naomi were signed to RCA Records.
She’s one of country music’s most well-known and award-winning female vocalists. She has had 19 No. 1 hits in total, such as the Judds’, making her one of country music’s most successful artists.
What is Wynonna Judd Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$12 Million|
|Age:||59 Years Old|
|Born:||30 May 1964|
|Salary:||$2 Million (Annual)|
Wynonna Judd’s Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$12 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$11 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$10 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$7 Million|
On May 30, 1964, in Ashland, Kentucky, Wynonna was born Christina Claire Ciminella. Actress Ashley Judd is her younger half-sister. She got a guitar for Christmas. Wynonna was inspired by her mother’s country music and started to play it. In 1979, the two of them relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, to pursue a career in music and eventually make a name for themselves.
Wynonna reunited with her mother, Naomi, for a K-mart-sponsored New Year’s Eve concert in 1999 to herald in the new millennium. After a farewell tour in 1991, Naomi was set to retire due to a persistent case of hepatitis C.
The Judds reformed in 2010 for an 18-city tour called “The Last Encore.” In 2011, Curb Records launched the Judds’ new album, I Will Stand by You: The Essential Collection. The Judds celebrated their 30th year as a recording duet in 2013.
ALSO READ – ASHLEY JUDD’S NET WORTH
In 1991, the Judds separated, and Wynonna embarked on a solo career, which she continued on Curb. “She Is His Only Need”, “I Saw the Light”, and “No One Else on Earth” was the first three singles released by Wynonna.
All three songs debuted at the top of the country singles charts in the United States in a row. She’s published eight studio albums a live album a Christmas album, and two compilation albums, as well as more than 20 singles, during her solo career.
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) has certified three of her albums platinum or higher. The single “Cool Ya'” by Wynonna & the Big Noise was released. In support of Public Television, “Recollections” was released in 2020, followed by “Are You Ready For The Country” in 2021. Wynonna’s mother, Naomi Judd, passed away.
It was 19 days after The Judds’ final performance at the 2022 CMT Music Awards and a day before The Judds were inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame as a duo.
|Favorite Actor||Denzel Washington|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Song||Not Know|
|Favorite Sportsman||Aaron Donald|
|Favorite Movie||Don’t Know|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Andrés Messi|
|Favorite TV Show||Friends|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Age||59 Years Old|
|Date Of Birth||30 May 1964|
|Income||$2 Million (Annual)|
|Spouse||D. R. Roach|
“It sounds corny, but I’ve promised my inner child that never again will I ever abandon myself for anything or anyone else again.”– Wynonna Judd
Wynonna Judd Social Media Profiles
Wynonna married Arch Kelley III in 1993, and the couple had a son named Elijah Judd. When she was 4 months pregnant with their second child, the couple wedded in 1996.
D. R. Roach, Wynonna’s former bodyguard, was her second husband, whom she wedded in Tennessee in 2003. He was arrested in 2007 for sexual abuse of a minor under the age of 13; five days later, she filed for divorce.
ALSO READ – NAOMI JUDD‘S NET WORTH
- She achieved the USO’s Merit Award for service to all divisions of the US Armed Forces in 2005, and she collaborated with Habitat for Humanity to record “Heart of America” with Michael McDonald and Eric Benét.
- The Music City Walk of Fame honored Wynonna with a star in 2007.
- Wynonna was announced as a member of The Judds for induction into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2021.
- In 1992, she won the Billboard Music Awards for Country Single (No One Else On Earth) and Best New Country Artist.
- The Music Business Association awarded her the Best Selling Country Female Award in 1992.
- In 1993, she won a Playboy Award for Concert of the Year (Black and Wy).
- In 1994, she won the Academy of Country Music Award for Top Female Artist.
- Country Music Association Awards Nominations for Female Vocalist Nomination (1992), Best Album (1992), Best Duo (with Clint Black) (1992), and Female Vocalist of the Year (1994).
- Academy of Country Music Awards Nominations for Top Female Vocalist (1993), Album of the Year (1993), and Humanitarian of the Year (2003).
- Grammy Awards Nominations for the Best Female Country Vocal Performance: “Wynonna” (1993), Best Female Country Vocal Performance: “Only Love” (1994), Best Country Vocal Collaboration: “A Bad Goodbye” (w/ Clint Black) (1994) and Best Female Country Vocal Performance: “Is It Over Yet” (1995).
- American Music Awards nominations for Favorite Female/Country (1997)
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards nominations for Top Female/Country (1997)
- GMA Dove Awards nomination for Favorite Country Recorded Song (2005)
Wynonna Judd’s net worth is estimated to be $12 million as of 2023. Most of her income comes from her music career and brand endorsements where she charges at least $50 thousand for one promotion.
Her hard work and commercial success have elevated her to one of the most influential ladies in country music. The Judds had 23 hit singles on the Billboard Hot Country Singles charts between 1983 and 1991, with 14 of them reaching no. 1.
More Popular Singers: