What is Amina Muaddi’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$7 Million|
|Age:||36 Years Old|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Born:||2 June 1987|
Amina Muaddi is a Jordanian-Romanian fashion designer, businesswoman, and social media influencer who has a net worth of $7 million. She was recognized in the nation after establishing the Amina Muaddi shoe and heels line.
She has also worked with several well-known celebs for her fashion brands, including Kendall Jenner, Hailey Bieber, Rihanna, and others, as well as numerous well-known magazine brands, including L’Uomo Vogue, Condé Nast, GQ journal, Vogue Italy, and others.
She also promotes heels, footwear, bags, jewelry, and other fashion accessories, according to sources. Amina was also recognized for her competence and fashion sense with a number of accolades.
Amina Muaddi was born to a Jordanian father and a Romanian mother in Romania on June 2, 1987. When she was six years old, her parents divorced, and she moved back to Romania with her mother, Felicia Cara Burcea.
She grew up with her siblings and cousins in both Romania and Jordan. She belongs to the Muslim ethnicity, according to the sources.
Muaddi remembers being driven to work in the fashion industry since she was nine years old. She worked as an assistant stylist for Condé Nast, Vogue Italy, L’Uomo Vogue, and later GQ magazine in New York after finishing her education at the European Institute of Design in Milan.
Amina Muaddi‘s Net Worth In Past Years
|Net Worth in 2023||$7 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$4 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$3 Million|
Muaddi developed a keen interest in fashion design at the age of nine and after graduation, She particularly showed interest in footwear design and decided to move to the Riviera del Brenta to learn more about the industry and work with artisans and suppliers.
Muaddi was a co-founder of the premium label Oscar Tiye, which debuted at Milan Fashion Week that year. She then started working as a designer for Alexandre Vauthier’s footwear lines in Paris.
She quit Oscar Tiye in 2017 and established her own label. Bella and Gigi Hadid, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and Rihanna have all been spotted wearing her designs. Rihanna hired Muaddi to design footwear for her Fenty brand in 2018, and the first collection was released in 2020.
Amina Muaddi, a proficient shoemaker, aspires to create one-of-a-kind creations for her customers. She then released a collection with rapper A$AP Rocky at the end of the year 2020. She was also a member of the Vogue Fashion Prize jury for the year 2020.
- In 2018, she was awarded the Footwear News Achievement Award for Launch of the Year.
- She was named Designer of the Year at the Footwear News Achievement Awards in 2019.
Interesting Facts about Amina Muaddi
- Muaddi is also an occasional model who has walked the runway at a number of fashion weeks and modeling events.
- Her official Instagram account has over a million followers.
- Muaddi used her social media accounts to post a slew of old photos of herself and her family.
- Her favorite actors are Tom Cruise and Ryan Gosling, while her favorite actresses are Margot Robbie and Keira Knightley.
- She admires Neymar Jr. and Lionel Messi as athletes, as football is her favorite sport.
- She has a little tattoo on her toe since she loves tattoos.
- She also has a large selection of handbags and other accessories to choose from.
- On May 16, 2012, she made her first Instagram post.
- A lot of magazines have featured her on their covers.
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Date Of Birth||2 June 1987|
“One is not enough, but it’s a place where everything starts; an incubator.”– Amina Muaddi
Amina Muaddi Social Media Profiles
As of 2023, Amina Muaddi’s net worth is estimated at $7 million. She made her fortune through a range of design works, primarily in the footwear sector, as well as offering a variety of heels, handbags, jewelry, and other fashion accessories. She’s been featured in a number of high-profile magazines and has won numerous honors.
• Andrew Tate's Net Worth • Tristan Tate's Net Worth • Jenna Ortega's Net Worth • Logan Paul's Net Worth