What is Chanel West Coast’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Name:||Chanel West Coast|
|Profession:||Rapper, TV Host|
|Height:||1.6 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Country:||United States of America|
Chanel West Coast is an American rapper and TV host who has a net worth of $3 million. She rose to prominence as the co-host of the MTV show Ridiculousness with Rob Dyrdek. She gained mainstream attention after appearing in another episode of Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory.
She collaborated with legends such as Robin Thicke, Snoop Dogg, and French Montana. Aside from her success in the music and acting industries, Chanel made strides in the business world when she launched her clothing line as well as several cannabis-related products.
Key Facts to known
- Launched her line of smoking accessories in 2018.
- Owns real estate worth $1.8 million.
- Making around $2 million per year.
- Earns around $250 thousand every month.
- Worked with – Robin Thicke, Snoop Dogg, and French Montana.
- Signed her first record deal in 2011.
Chanel West Coast Net Worth
As of 2023, Chanel West Coast’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million. She makes an annual income of around $500,000 and diversified her income as an entertainer, resulting in multiple sources of earnings for her.
The majority of her riches come from her success as a television personality; she is still a co-host on Ridiculousness. Her lucrative work as a television personality helped her amass a large part of her fortune. In addition, she has a successful music career that brings in extra money for her.
She also started the Valleywood clothing line in 2009 and launched a Lol cartel clothing line that same year. Chanel has worked with various brands and companies, including Karmaloop, T.I.’s clothing line, and Beats by Dre, which pay her to promote their products.
Chanel West Coast’s Net Worth In Past Years
|Net Worth in 2023||$3 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$2.2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$2.1 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 Million|
- Earned $11,150 and $20,000 per year from her YouTube channel in 2019 and 2017.
- In 2015, Chanel earned $26,140 from endorsements and sponsorships.
- In 2014, Chanel earned $68,900 from the compilation album Young Money: Rise of an Empire.
- Earned $174,830 on the television show Wild Grinders.
- Earned $81,170 from the TV show Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory.
- Earned $108,230 from the TV show New Music Live.
- Earned $100,000 from the release of her mixtape Now You Know.
Salary Per Episode
Chanel earns $142,050 per episode of Ridiculousness. Ridiculousness has somehow had 27 seasons, with each season containing anywhere from 30 to 42 episodes after Season 5, when the show hit its stride.
Chanel West Coast was born in Los Angeles, California on 1st September 1988. She grew up bouncing between North Hollywood and New York City because her parents divorced and she needed to travel back and forth to see her father, who was a DJ in New York.
Chanel began singing and dancing lessons at a young age, and her love of music only grew stronger. She developed an interest in rap music, which she attributes entirely to the legendary Tupac Shakur. She began rapping when she was 14 years old.
Chanel met Rob Dyrek through mutual friends in 2008. They hit it off right away, and he hired her to work as a receptionist on his MTV show, Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory. Chanel, despite working as a receptionist, would occasionally join Rob’s pranks and shenanigans.
Chanel made her acting debut in 2011 as Sheila on MTV’s Hard Times of RJ Berger, followed by a cameo appearance in Hollywood Saturday Night. She later joined the cast of the show Ridiculousness, a show hosted by Dyrdek and Sterling Brim that reviews hilarious viral videos.
More Professional Rappers:
• Da Brat Net Worth • Eve Net Worth • 50 Cent Net Worth • Rick Ross Net Worth
Chanel then joined Lil Wayne’s company, Young Money Entertainment, in 2012. The following year, she released her Now You Know mixtape, which featured established artists such as Snoop Dogg, Ty Dolla Sign, French Montana, Honey Cocaine, and Robin Thicke.
She promoted her mixtape by headlining two tours: the Punch Drunk Love Tour and the Now You Know Tour. Chanel has had several hits, including Bad Things in 2016, New Bae Ft. Safaree in 2017, Nobody in 2018, Anchors in 2019, and Black Roses in 2020.
Chanel West Coast’s Biography
|Real Name||Chelsea Chanel Dudley|
|Nick Name||Chanel West Coast|
|Age||34 Years Old|
|Height||In Feet – 5 Feet 6 Inches|
In Meters – 1.78 m
In Centimeters – 178 cm
|Weight||In Kilograms – 80 Kg|
In Pounds – 176.37 lbs
|Family||Father – Jamie Dudley|
Mother – Penny Porsche
Sisters – N/A
Brothers – N/A
|Children’s||Bowie Breeze Fenison|
“I’d rather be busy, working non-stop, than being bored at home, you know?”– Chanel West Coast
Chanel West Coast Social Media Profiles
- Beach Bunny Swimwear
- 310 nutrition
- Buffalo David Bitton
- Bling Jenny Bui
- Candy Jewelry Company
Chanel West Coast House
In 2019, Chanel purchased a $1.65 million Hollywood Dell home in Los Angeles’ Hollywood Hills district. The house was remodelled in 2018 and has a spacious 2,600 sq ft living area and a two-car garage. Chanel spends her weekends at her Hamptons beach house, which she purchased in 2010.
Chanel West Coast Car Collection
- Bugatti Veyron – $1.7 million
- Mercedes SLK55 AMG – $127,000
Social Media Presence
Chanel seems to have a large social media following. She has 3.6 million active followers on Instagram. She has 402,000 YouTube subscribers and several videos with over a million views. He has over 780,000 followers on Twitter.
Chanel West Coast had one million listeners, 3.8 million streams from 168 countries, and 180.5K hours of Spotify listening time by 2021. By 2021, Chanel West Coast had one million listeners, 3.8 million streams from 168 countries, and 180.5K Spotify listening hours.
Facts About Chanel West Coast
- She was raised by a DJ father, so music was in her blood as a child.
- Channel signed with Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money, and Republic Records.
- Her mother’s side is English, and her father’s side is Ashkenazi Jewish.
- Channel has a slim body and works out at Equinox on a regular basis.
- She discovered her love of music at the age of 11 while also smoking weed.
- Channel after her music caught the attention of Polow da Don’s Zone 4 record, but she didn’t release any music through the label and eventually left.
- She was given the chance to perform at Lil Wayne’s Miami studio after impressing him at an event.
- Chanel stamped her name on a line of smoking accessories with the Daily High Club cannabis subscription box service in 2018.
Chanel began dating Scottish singer Liam Horne in 2014. The two were seen together at numerous high-profile events, including the MTV Awards, but their relationship did not last long and they split up.
Chanel was rumored to be dating rapper Solo Lucci in August 2017, but their relationship ended after a while. Chanel is currently dating model Dom Fenison. Chanel has been involved in a few legal issues in the past.
In 2015, she was arrested for getting into a fight at a nightclub in Hollywood. In 2017, she was sued for allegedly attacking a woman outside a nightclub in West Hollywood. Chanel is an animal lover and has two pet bulldogs.
More Trending Rappers:
• ASAP Rocky Net Worth • Dr. Dre Net Worth • 6IX9INE Net Worth • Blac Youngsta Net Worth