Aamir Khan Net Worth in 2020 is somewhere around $ 225 million. He does not work in every movie. He has offers of many movies, but He finishes only a few movies. Bollywood has more than 70 movies released every month and more than 1500 movies a year. But he hardly does a movie in a year. There are also many people in India who only wait for his movie. Many fans only like to watch Aamir Khan’s movies. The reason for this is Aamir Khan’s acting and his love for fans. He is also known as “Mr Perfectionist”.
Aamir Khan Net Worth
The self-made superstar Mr. Aamir Khan has total net worth of $ 225 million (1780 crores INR) in 2020. He invests some part of his net worth in the education of children. Apart from this He also earns a lot of money from Promotions. He is one of the top 5 actors of Bollywood. Aamir Khan uses a considerable part of the net worth in public facilities. He uses the net worth for the good of the people and donates it to the children for their education. Apart from this, Aamir buys expensive luxury Cars and Bikes from net worth.
Aamir Khan Net Worth 2020
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Director|
|Net Worth||$225 Million|
|Net Worth In INR||1780 Crore INR|
|Per Movie Income||100 Crore +|
|Monthly Income||10 Crore +|
|yearly Income||300 Crore +|
|Money Factors||Movies, Ads, Shows|
Aamir Khan Net Worth Growth in Last 5 Years
|Net Worth in 2020||$225 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$204 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$192 Million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$173 Million|
|Net Worth in 2016||$156 Million|
Aamir Khan Cars List And Price
Aamir Khan has bought a lot from his net worth and you will be shocked to see his car collections. Aamir Khan owns cars of many luxury brands like Mercedez, Audi, BMW, Rolls Royce, Bentley and more. He has fond of buying cars by launching them. He is also the brand ambassador of several companies.
|Range Rover||Range Rover Sports – 60 Lakh+|
Land Rover – 1 Crore +
|Audi||Audi RS7 – 4 Crore +|
Audi A6 – 60 Lakh +
|BMW||BMW 7 Series – 2 Crore +|
|Mercedes||Mercedes Benz S Class – 80 Lakh +|
Mercedes Benz C Class – 50 Lakh +
|Porsche||Porsche Cayenne – 2 Crore +|
|Rolls Royce||Rolls Royce Phantom – 10 Crore +|
|Bentley||Bentley Bentayga – 10 Crore +|
|Toyota||Land Cruiser – 1 Crore +|
Aamir Khan Bikes List And Price
|Suzuki||Hayabusa – 15 lakh|
Intruder – 10 Lakh
|Kawasaki||Kawasaki Ninja H2R – 30 Lakh|
|Yamaha||Yamaha R1 – 15 Lakh|
What can Aamir Khan buy with his Net Worth?
- Aamir Khan can buy 280 Lamborghini cars with his net worth.
- Aamir Khan can buy more than 500 luxury cars and superbikes from his net worth.
- Aamir Khan can adopt many villages from net worth.
Aamir Khan career
Aamir Khan was born on 14 March 1985 in Mumbai (Maharashtra). He came on the TV screen at a very young age. He acted in “Yaadon ki baaraat (1973)” Movie as a child actor. Aamir Khan’s first film as an adult was Holi which was released in 1984. After this Aamir Khan gave Bollywood many super hit movies. Due to this, Aamir Khan started “Aamir Khan Production” in 2001. Whose first movie was ‘Lagaan’ which was later awarded several awards. Aamir Khan considers Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar as his inspiration. Aamir Khan says that Dr Ambedkar is a fearless person. He has spread love and harmony in people.
Aamir Khan Awards
- He has won 9 Filmfare awards so far.
- He was awarded the Best Actor Award for the movie Raja Hindustani (1996).
- He also received the Best Actor Award in the movie Lagaan.
- Aamir Khan also won the Best Actor Award in Dangal Movie.
- Dangal Movie is one of the highest-grossing movies of Bollywood.
- He won the Padma Shri Award in 2003.
- Aamir Khan won the Padma Bhusan Award in 2010.
Some Unknown Facts About Aamir Khan
- Does Aamir Khan Smoke? NO
- Does Aamir Khan Drink Alcohol? NO
- Aamir Khan is a Shy person.
- Aamir’s first wife was Reena Dutta
- Aamir Khan loves cricket very much. Aamir Khan goes to the stadiums to support the Indian team in matches like the World Cup.
We have told you Aamir Khan net worth in 2020. The collection of cars and bikes, home, income has also been told. For such posts, do not forget to follow us.