Rohit Sardana was an Indian TV anchor and TV personality with a net worth of $1 million (Rs 7 crore). He died of a heart attack on 30 April 2021, and he was also suffering from coronavirus. According to reports, his salary was 8 lakh rupees per month.
|Net Worth (2021)||$1 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||7 Crore INR|
|Profession||Journalist, TV Anchor|
|Monthly Income||8 Lakh|
|yearly Income||1 Crore|
|Money Factors||Salary, TRP|
Rohit Sardana Income & Salary
Rohit Sardana, one of India’s top TV anchors, had a monthly income and salary of Rs 8 lakh. His year package of companions was about 1 crore rupees. He died on 30 April 2021. He hosts the show named “Dangal” on the Aaj Tak TV channel every day at 5 pm and his popularity was in crores of people. In 2017, Rohit started working with Aaj Tak, before that he worked with Zee News and some other channels.
Rohit Sardana Career
- In the early days, Rohit served as a copy editor.
- He then joined Zee News and later he got an offer from Aaj Tak and from 2017 to 2021 Rohit worked with Aaj Tak Channel.
Rohit Sardana Awards
- Best News Anchor Award from Delhi Education Society.
- Madhav Jyoti Samman for Excellence in Journalism.
- Sansui Best News Program Award.
- Ganesh Vidyarthi Puraskar in 2018.
Rohit Sardana Wealth Dependency
Rohit used to depend on Sardana’s net worth salary and his popularity. He was one of the best TV anchors in the country who was loved by crores of people. Such a brave TV anchor did not need to depend on anyone for income. Rohit was offered crores of rupees, but he set an example by becoming a character of trust.
As of now, Rohit Sardana had a net worth of $1 million.