What is Demi Moore’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth (2023):||$200 Million|
|Age:||61 Years Old|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Salary (Annual):||$20 Million|
Demi Moore is an American actress, Film Producer, and director who has a net worth of $200 million. She was born on November 11, 1962, and became one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actresses in the 1990s. Her breakthrough came when she starred in “Ghost”, which was the year’s highest-grossing film.
Her work was lauded, and she was nominated for a Golden Globe. Demi earned $90 million in cash and real properties in her divorce from Bruce Willis, in addition to significant acting earnings. She is notably nominated for two Golden Globe Awards the Best Actress and Primetime Emmy.
CHECKOUT – Bruce Willis Net Worth
- Demi appeared on the cover of Oui Magazine in 1981.
- She won the MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss in 1994.
- Demi also owns a stake in the “Planet Hollywood” restaurant chain.
- Demi became one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actresses in the 1990s.
- She won the ShoWest Convention USA for Female Star of the Year in 1995.
- She was the executive producer for all three “Austin Powers” films.
- Moore featured in “Ghost,” the highest-grossing film of 1990, with nearly $505 million in box office receipts.
- She won the Hollywood Film Awards for Ensemble of the Year in 2006.
- Moore’s memoir “Inside Out,” published by HarperCollins, landed at the top of The New York Times Nonfiction best-sellers list.
- Moore has had 3 marriages.
- Moore has three children with actor Bruce Willis, one of whom is actress Rumer Willis.
- She received a Primetime Emmy Nomination in 1997 for “If These Walls Could Talk.”
Related: Bruce willis' Net Worth
Demi Gene Guynes was born in Roswell, New Mexico, United States, on November 11, 1962. Charles Harmon Sr. was Demi Moore’s father, and he abandoned her mother after only 2 months of marriage.
She thinks Dan Guynes is her father because her mother married him when she was barely three months old. Her first husband, Freddy Moore, gave her the surname Moore, and she now goes by the name Demi Moore.
Moore started going to Fairfax High School and decided to drop out when she was 16 years old. She then signed a deal with Elite Modeling Agency and traveled to Europe. Then, after being influenced by one of her neighbors, she joined acting classes.
With the films Indecent Proposal in 1993, A Few Good Men in 1992, and Disclosure in 1994, she experienced more box office success in the early 1990s. In 1991, She also appeared in movies. “The Butcher’s Wife,” and “Nothing but Trouble” both of which were less well-known.
Julianne Moore set a record in 1996 when she was given an astounding $12.5 million to star in Striptease. She starred in the movie The Juror (1996), The Scarlet Letter (1995), and G.I. Jane (1997), all of which were advertising flops and made a significant contribution to a slump in her career.
Her career has now taken off with minor appearances in movies such as Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle (2003), Bobby (2006), Mr. Brooks (2007), “Bunraku” (2010), and Margin Call (2011).
She also directed a scene in the 2011 Lifetime anthology film “Five,” for which she was nominated for a Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing – Miniseries or Television Movie. She was also nominated for a Golden Globe for her performance in the HBO drama “If These Walls Could Talk,” which she also produced.
She portrayed Selma in the Indian drama film Love Sonia (2018), which follows a young girl’s quest to save her sister from the perils of international sex trafficking. She played Lucy, a shallow CEO in Corporate Animals (2019), a comedic horror thriller that screened at the Sundance Film Festival in 2019. Inside Out, her book was published in 2019 and became a New York Times Best Seller.
Moore has 3 husbands: musician Freddy Moore, actor Bruce Willis, and actress Ashton Kutcher. She wedded singer Freddy Moore when she was 18 years old in 1981, and they separated 2 years later. Moore married actor Emilio Estevez in 1985, and the couple intended to marry in 1986, but the engagement was put off.
In 1987, Moore wedded Bruce Willis, an actor. Demi Moore and Bruce Willis divorced in 2000 after they had split in 1998. Demi received a $90 million divorce proceedings from Bruce in the money and estate. Rumer Willis, a famous actress, is one of their 3 kids.
Moore was a Kabbalah adherent who introduced Ashton Kutcher, claiming that she “didn’t grow up Jewish, but would say that she’s been more attuned to the underlying implications of certain rites than any of her friends who did.”
She is a die-hard doll collector who formerly had a separate home for her 2,000 dolls. Moore was named on PETA’s Worst-Dressed List in 2009 for wearing fur, but afterward backed the organization’s attempt to eliminate elephant bullhooks.
|Net Worth||$200 Million|
|Date Of Birth||11 November 1962|
|Income||$20 Million (Annual)|
Awards and Nominations
- Golden Raspberry Awards in 1996 for “The Juror”, and “Striptease” (film) for Worst Actress.
- Golden Raspberry Awards in 1997 for “G.I. Jane” for Worst Actress.
- Hollywood Film Awards in 2006 “Bobby” for Ensemble of the Year.
- Independent Spirit Awards in 2012 for “Margin Call.”
- Hollywood Film Awards in 2006 for “Bobby ” for Ensemble of the Year.
- Independent Spirit Awards In 2012 for “Margin Call.”
- MTV Movie & TV Awards for “Indecent Proposal” for Best Kiss.
- People’s Choice Award in 1993 for “Herself” for Favorite Actress in a Dramatic Motion Picture.
- Saturn Awards in 1991 for “Ghost” for Best Actress.
- ShoWest Convention in 1995 for “Herself” for Female Star of the Year.
- Critics’ Choice Movie Awards Nominations in 2006 for “Bobby” for Best Acting Ensemble.
- Central Ohio Film Critics Association Nominations in 2012 for “Margin Call” for Best Ensemble.
- Directors Guild of America Awards Nominations in 2012 for “Five” for Outstanding Directing – Miniseries or TV Film.
- Golden Globe Awards Nominations in 1991 for “Ghost” for Best Actress- Motion Picture Comedy or Musical.
- Golden Globe Award nominations in 1997 for “If These Walls Could Talk” for Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film.
- Gotham Awards Nominations in 2011 for “Margin Call” for Best Ensemble Performance.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominations in 1993 for “A Few Good Men” for Best Female Performance.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominations in 1994 for “Indecent Proposal” for Best Female Performance.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominations for “Indecent Proposal” for Most Desirable Female.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominations in 1995 for “Disclosure” for Most Desirable Female.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominations in 1995 for “Disclosure” for Best Villain.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominations in 1996 for “The Scarlet Letter” for Most Desirable Female.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominations in 1998 for “G.I. Jane” for Best Fight.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominations in 2004 for “Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle” for Best Villain.
- People’s Choice Awards Nominations in 1993 for “Herself” for Favorite Actress in a Dramatic Motion Picture.
- People’s Choice Awards Nominations in 1996 for “Herself” for Favorite Actress in a Dramatic Motion Picture.
As of 2023, Demi Moore’s net worth is estimated to be $200 million. She’s been one of the highest-paid actresses in the industry many times throughout her career. Demi has made a fortune as a movie producer behind the scenes with an annual income of $20 million. Over the years, she’s made a fortune in real estate transactions. She has received numerous prestigious honors and nominations, as well as a sizable fortune from her box office success in movies and television shows.