What is G Flip’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Age:||27 Years Old|
|Born:||22 September 1994|
|Salary:||$1 Million (Annual)|
G Flip is an Australian singer, songwriter, drummer, and musician with an estimated net worth of $5 million. Every tour they’ve performed in Australia has sold out, establishing them as a “musical powerhouse” in Australia.
G Flip’s debut track “About You” premiered on Triple J Unearthed in 2018 and was featured in YouTube’s New Music Playlist. The following month, they were asked to perform their first solo gig at SXSW in Austin, Texas.
Georgia Claire Flipo was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Victoria, on September 22, 1994. Despite being a multi-instrumentalist, Flipo has been playing drums since he was nine years old, and percussion remains an important component of their composition process.
They claimed to have “spent most of 2017 locked up in their bedroom composing and recording,” after previously working as a session drummer and backup vocalist for a variety of Melbourne bands. They went to OLA Primary School in Cheltenham, Victoria, for primary school, and Star of the Sea College in Brighton, Victoria, for secondary school, graduating in 2011.
ALSO READ – Chrishell Stause Net Worth
In 2018, Flipo dropped his follow-up single “Killing My Time.” Flipo went on to win the ARIA Emerging Artist Scholarship and was nominated for a J Award as Artist of the Year later that year.
During ABC’s “The Night is Yours” New Year’s Eve Celebration 2018 at the Sydney Opera House 2018, Flipo performed “Proud Mary” and “Blame It on the Boogie.” In Season 2, Episode 10 of The Bold Type, “About You” was included In the 2018 Triple J Hottest 100, “About You” was ranked number 38, and “Killing My Time” was ranked number 62.
In 2019, G Flip was named Emerging Independent Artist of the Year by the Australian Independent Record Labels Association (AIR). Later that year, they published their first studio album. “Drink Too Much” was ranked number 6 in the Triple J Hottest 100 in 2020, followed by “Lover” at number 58, “Stupid” at number 66, and “I Am Not Afraid” at number 77. Flipo played drums in the video for Troye Sivan’s live rendition of the song “IN A DREAM” in 2021.
In 2020 and 2021, Flipo created and released two sell-out collaborations with Crocs. Custom crafted ‘Jibbitz™ charms that adorn each pair were designed to depict tiny aspects of G Flip’s life’ and was incorporated into the shoe collections.
Flipo came out as non-binary on Instagram in 2021. She is openly lesbian. They use pronouns like they/them. According to the reunion episode that aired in 2022, G Flip is dating Chrishell Stause of Netflix’s reality show Selling Sunset. Flipo has been a lifelong follower of Collingwood Football Club, as has her entire family. They performed at the MCG for the NAB AFLW Grand Final in 2021.
Awards and Nominations
- AIR Awards for Breakthrough Independent Artist of the Year (2019)
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best Australian Act (2020)
- Music Victoria Awards for Breakthrough Act (2019)
- National Live Music Awards for Live Pop Act of the Year (2019)
- National Live Music Awards for Live Drummer of the Year (2020)
- AIR Award nominations for About Us for Best Independent Pop Album or EP (2020)
- ARIA Music Award nominations for About Us for Breakthrough Artist (2019)
- ARIA Music Award nominations for About Us for Best Independent Release (2019)
- ARIA Music Award nominations for “Drink Too Much” for Best Video.
- For Unearthed Artist of the Year, J Award nominations (2018)
- Music Victoria Awards nominations for Best Musician (2021)
- Music Victoria Awards nominations for Best Solo Act (2021)
- For Best New Act, National Live Music Awards nominations (2019)
As of 2022, G Flip’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million. They have amassed wealth through their musical careers and other endeavors. Their work has also earned them numerous accolades and nominations.