What is Evan Peters’ Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Age||35 Years Old|
|Salary & Income||$400 Thousand (per year)|
Evan Peters is an American actor who has a net worth of $4 million. He is best known for his various roles in the FX anthology series American Horror Story and some of the recent X-Men films. He rose to prominence as one of the quickest emerging stars in the US film industry.
He began his career as a model in the early 2000s, appearing in commercials for Progressive Insurance, Sour Patch Kids, and Papa John’s Pizza before transitioning to acting. Then he went on to receive numerous awards and nominations for his outstanding acting skills and role portrayal.
- Peters earned an estimated $15,000 to $35,000 for his work on “The Days” and other projects.
- Peters earned an estimated $25,000 to $40,000 for his roles in the series “Phil of the Future” and “Invasion.”
- Peters earned up to $250,000 for his roles in the films “An American Crime,” “Remarkable Power,” “Never Back Down,” and “Kick-Ass.”
- Peters’ widely praised portrayal as Tate Langdon in the FX anthology series “American Horror Story” helped him amass an estimated $100,000 to $250,000 in salary.
Evan Thomas Peters was born on 20th January 1987 in St. Louis, Missouri, to Phil, a Vice President of Administration for the private Michigan foundation “Charles Stewart Mott,” and Julie Peters, a homemaker. Peters has a brother named Andrew and a half-sister named Michelle.
He was raised in the Ballwin suburbs and he attended Catholic grade school. Peters began taking acting classes there and at the age of 15, relocated to Los Angeles with his mother with the hopes of pursuing a career in the entertainment industry.
Peters began auditioning for commercials and television shows almost immediately after moving to California. Peters made his acting debut in the 2004 drama film Clipping Adam, and from 2005 to 2006, he appeared in the ABC science fiction series Invasion.
From 2004 until 2010, Peters appeared in a slew of national ads for well-known brands like Kelloggs, Papa John’s Pizza, and PlayStation. He also had recurring parts on Disney Channel’s Phil of the Future and The CW’s One Tree Hill at this time.
Peters’ breakthrough came in 2011 when he starred as Tate Langdon in the iconic horror anthology series American Horror Story, for which he received widespread recognition. Peters then appeared as a supporting actor in the 2011 American thriller film The Good Doctor.
In 2013, he co-starred with Emma Roberts in the comedic film Adult World. Meanwhile, he appeared as a guest on various TV shows, including The Mentalist (2010), The Office (2010), Parenthood (2011), and In Plain Sight (2011).
Then he starred alongside Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith in the 2017 drama picture The Pirates of Somalia. In 2019, he played Quicksilver again in Simon Kinberg’s superhero film Dark Phoenix, as well as a role in the biographical drama film, I Am Woman.
Evan Peters Favorite Things
|Favorite Actor||Don’t Know|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Singer||Michael Jackson|
|Favorite Food||Not Know|
|Favorite Song||Not Know|
|Favorite Movie||Don’t Know|
|Favorite Cricketer||Not Know|
|Favorite TV Show||Not Know|
About Evan Peters
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Weight||70 KG (Approx)|
|Date Of Birth||20 January 1987|
|Income||$400 Thousand (Yearly)|
“I guess creepy comes natural to me – I hate to say that.”– Evan Peters
Evan Peters Social Media Profiles
In 2021, Peters made a surprise appearance in the Disney+ series WandaVision as an alternate version of his X-Men character. Peters appeared in Mare of Easttown, an HBO drama about a troubled police investigator, that same year.
He returned to the American Horror Story universe as writer and actor Austin Sommers in the first episode of the tenth season, Red Tide. In 2022, Peters portrayed the character of the infamous serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer in the Netflix miniseries Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story.
Awards and Nominations
- Peters won the Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries, or Television Film for the film, “Mare of Easttown” in 2022.
- Peters won a Primetime Emmy Award and Hollywood Critics Association TV Award for the film, “Mare of Easttown” in 2021.
- Peters won the Best Breakthrough Performance award at the Phoenix Film Festival for the film, “Clipping Adam” in 2004.
- Peters was nominated for Screen Actors Guild Award and Critics’ Choice Television Awards in 2022 for the film, “Mare of Easttown.”
- Critics’ Choice Television Award (2018)
- Saturn Award (2018)
- British Independent Film Award (2018)
- Fangoria Chainsaw Award (2016)
- Satellite Awards (2012)
- Young Artist Award (2005)
Peters began dating Emma Roberts in 2012, with whom he co-starred in the 2013 film ”Adult World.” After a heated argument, Roberts was arrested in 2013 for physically assaulting Peters. However, after Peters declined to seek charges, Roberts was released a few hours later.
In March 2014, the couple confirmed their engagement, however, they did get separated in early 2019. Peters was in a relationship with American singer-songwriter Halsey from 2019 to 2020 and also dated actress Alexia Quinn in 2012.
Evan Peters‘ Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$4 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$3 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$2.2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1.3 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 Million|
As of 2023, Evan Peters’ net worth is estimated to be $4 million. He has made a fortune from his career as an actor. He made $2.5 million just from these appearances. This includes his work as a producer for “American Horror Story,” for which he has produced over ten episodes.
He started his career as a model in the early 2000s before switching to acting. He has 47 acting credits to his name, although he has played himself 40 times. Between his remaining acting credits and his appearances as himself, Peters is projected to have earned an additional $1 million.
More Popular Actors:
• Noah Schnapp Net Worth • Joe Keery Net Worth • Nick Cannon Net Worth • William Shatner Net Worth