What is Jimmie Allen’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Age:||37 Years Old|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Born:||18 June 1985|
Jimmie Allen is an American music singer and songwriter who has a net worth of $2 million. In 2018, “Best Shot” and “Make Me Want To” made him famous all over the world.
He became only the second black musician to win the CMA New Artist of the Year Award, following Darius Rucker’s win and the ACM Award for New Male Artist of the Year in 2021 and 2020, respectively.
James Edward Allen was born in Milton, Delaware, on June 18, 1985, to James and Angela but relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, in 2007. He was poor for the majority of his first few years in Nashville, and he frequently lived out of his car. He has 6 siblings.
Jimmie Allen‘s Net Worth In Past Years
|Net Worth in 2023||$2 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$1.8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$1.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1.3 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 Million|
Allen auditioned for American Idol’s tenth season but was eliminated before the live voting rounds. During one of the group rounds, Allen performed with Colton Dixon and became friends with Scotty McCreery, who went on to win the competition.
Following the release of Allen’s debut record, the two reconciled and toured together. Later in 2022, Allen revealed that he would be on American Idol as a guest mentor in season 20.
- Allen’s parents and six siblings, including four sisters and two brothers, make up his large family.
- Allen moved to Nashville in 2007 with only $21 in his bank account and lived out of his car for the majority of the time.
- Allen once revealed that heart disease runs in his family, especially among the men, and that he had a heart attack when he was 21 years old. Around the same time, both his father and grandfather had heart attacks.
- One of Allen’s first jobs, before he became famous in country music, was to participate in a Diet Coke ad alongside Taylor Swift.
- Allen auditioned for America’s Got Talent but did not go past the first round. However, he returned to the Idol stage in 2021 to perform on the show.
- In 2018, Billboard’s Country Airplay Chart ranked ‘Best Shot’ at #1.
- He worked with Noah Cyrus on “This Is Us.”
- Alexis and he married in a “secret” ceremony.
- Naomi Bettie Allen and Aadyn Allen, his two children, were born to him.
- In 2021, he released the book My Voice Is a Trumpet, which is aimed at children.
- He became only the second black musician to win the CMA New Artist of the Year Award, following Darius Rucker’s win and the ACM Award for New Male Artist of the Year in 2021 and 2020, respectively.
In 2016, Allen acquired a publishing contract with Wide Open Music, singer-songwriter Ash Bowers’ songwriting brand. He got signed to the Stoney Creek brand of Broken Bow Records in 2017 and released his self-titled first EP, which he also produced.
The decision to sign Allen was one of the quickest the label has ever made, according to the firm’s executive vice president. “Blue Jean Baby,” a tune from the EP, has been added to Spotify’s “United States Viral 50” ranking.
Allen’s first official song, “Best Shot” was released in early 2018. It was a No. 1 smash on the Billboard Country Airplay chart in 2018, marking him the very first Black artist to take his debut single to the top of that chart, and it was turned into a music video.
Allen claimed that his grandma and his 4-year-old son were the inspirations for the song’s title and major theme. Mercury Lane, his debut album, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Airplay list.
In 2019, he collaborated with Abby Anderson on a cover of Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s “Shallow,” which was turned into a video. For his new EP, “Bettie James” Allen collaborated with Noah Cyrus on “This Is Us” and Brad Paisley on “Freedom Was a Highway”. The project’s second single “Freedom Was a Highway” was Allen’s third No. 1 hit and Paisly’s twentieth on Billboard Country Airplay in 2022.
Allen won New Male Artist of the Year at the ACM Awards in 2021, becoming the first Black solo musician to do so. He was revealed as among the celebs competing on Dancing with the Stars season 30. Allen and his partner Emma Slater were the ninth couples to be eliminated, placing seventh overall.
Allen’s third studio album, “Down Home,” was released in 2022. For Noah Shnacky’s 2022 album Thoughtfully Reckless, he sang a duet with Nick Carter on “Don’t You Wanna Know.”
Jimmie Allen and Alicia Allen wedded at a private ceremony in the United States in the early 2000s. Naomi Bettie Allen and Aadyn Allen are the couple’s children.
Awards and Nominations
- Academy of Country Music Awards for the New Male Artist of the Year in 2021.
- Country Music Association Awards for New Artist of the Year in 2021.
- CMT Music Awards nominations for the Breakthrough Video of the Year for “Best Shot” in 2019.
- Academy of Country Music Awards nominations for the New Male Artist of the Year in 2019.
- Country Music Association Awards nominations for New Artist of the Year in 2020.
- CMT Music Awards nominations for the Performance of The Year for “This Is Us” (with Noah Cyrus) in 2021.
- Grammy Awards nominations for the Best New Artist in 2022.
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Date Of Birth||18 June 1985|
“Living in your car, being broke, being homeless, being hungry – I’ve seen grueling.”– Jimmie Allen
Jimmie Allen Social Media Profiles
Jimmie Allen Net Worth
As of 2023, Jimmie Allen’s net worth is estimated at around $2 million. Most of his income comes from his singing and composing career. He’s signed to the Stoney Creek label of Broken Bow Records, where he’s dropped the top-charting singles “Make Me Want To,” “Best Shot” and the 2018 album Mercury Lane. He has received the CMA New Artist of the Year Award and the ACM Award for New Male Artist of the Year.
More Popular Singers:
• Ja Rule Net Worth • Future Net Worth • Kodak Black Net Worth • Lil Durk Net Worth