Emma Chamberlain is an American vlogger and social media personality with a net worth of $15 million. She is regarded as one of the world’s most influential YouTubers. Emma dropped out of high school and she is well-known for her wit and low-key humour.
After starting her channel in 2016, Emma soon rose to prominence, and viewers were drawn to her genuine vlogging style. She gained Internet fame after that, being known for her thrifty style and slice-of-life videos.
In 2019, Emma Chamberlain attended Paris Fashion Week for the first time as part of a co-sponsorship with YouTube and Louis Vuitton, which eventually led to her becoming an ambassador for the brand.
Emma is now frequent on red carpets, having been at the Venice Film Festival and the Met Gala. She is also the founder of Chamberlain Coffee, a high-end coffee and tea brand, and hosts a weekly podcast series, Anything Goes.
Emma Chamberlain’s Net Worth (2024)
|22 Years Old
|Social Media Personality
|Salary & Income
|$5 Million Per Year
Emma Chamberlain’s Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2024
|Net Worth in 2023
|Net Worth in 2022
|Net Worth in 2021
|Net Worth in 2020
- In 2022, Emma was named #5 on Forbes’ Top Creators list.
- Emma was named to Forbes’ 30 Under 30 – Social Media list in 2021.
- Emma was named one of the “25 Most Influential People On The Internet,” with the article stating that “Chamberlain pioneered an approach to vlogging that shook up YouTube’s unofficial style guide.”
- Emma was named to Time Magazine’s Time 100 Next list in 2019.
- Emma was described as “the most talked about influencer in the world” by Taylor Lorenz of The Atlantic.
Emma Chamberlain’s Net Worth
Emma Chamberlain’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million in 2024. Her YouTube channel is one of the fastest growing in the United States and probably makes around $2 million per year from Youtube ads.
In less than two years, she has amassed about 10.1 million YouTube subscribers and 16.1 million Instagram followers as of this writing. Emma has one of the greatest engagement rates of all the creators on the Forbes list, with nearly 12% of her Instagram followers engaged with her content.
Emma has launched a podcast that has quickly risen to the top of the podcast charts in 50 countries and makes millions through her deals with Hollister and Louis Vuitton. Her most popular videos tend to be collabs, which tap into the strength of audiences like any crossover event.
Emma Francis Chamberlain was born on May 22, 2001, in San Bruno, California, to oil painter Michael Chamberlain and Sophia Pinetree Chamberlain. Emma spent most of her childhood in San Mateo County.
When she was only 5 years old, her parents divorced. She attended Central Middle School in San Carlos and then the all-girls Catholic Notre Dame High School. She dropped out after she became famous on YouTube and eventually received her diploma from California High School.
Emma got fed up with high school near the end of her sophomore year. Her father encouraged her to pursue a hobby outside of school, so she decided to create a YouTube channel. She edited using zooms, writing on the screen, and pauses.
She first moved to Los Angeles in 2018, when she established the Sister Squad with fellow young YouTube stars James Charles and the Dolan Twins. She eventually signed with the United Talent Agency, when her career took off.
In 2018, Emma landed a deal with the shopping app Dote to promote their shopping app. The team sent her to Texas in early 2018 to attend the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival with a group of YouTubers she dubbed “The Girdles.”
Emma also designed the Low Key/High Key Emma clothing line, which Dote released in 2018. It was a success, but after accusations emerged that Dote was racist, she quit her engagement with them. In 2019, she appeared in an episode of MTV and Snapchat partnership Teen Code.
Emma gradually entered the fashion world after establishing a YouTube career. In March 2019, she attended Paris Fashion Week for Louis Vuitton alongside YouTuber Karlie Kloss. She presented a Teen Vogue event during New York Fashion Week in September 2019.
In 2019, Emma released the first episode of her podcast, Anything Goes, which was previously known as Stupid Genius, a weekly series in which she attempts to have an ongoing conversation about any particular issue or topic.
In 2019, she decided to launch Chamberlain Coffee, which sells steeped coffee bags and cups. Emma has also teamed up with publishing giant Simon & Schuster to release The Ideal Planner in August 2020.
Emma Chamberlain‘s Biography
|Emma Frances Chamberlain
|22 Years Old
|In Feet – 5 Feet 4 Inches
In Meters – 1.63 m
In Centimeters – 163 cm
|In Kilograms – 50 Kg
In Pounds – 110 lbs
|Father – Michael John Chamberlain
Mother – Sophia Pinetree Chamberlain
Sisters – N/A
Brothers – N/A
“If I was staying the same, then I wouldn’t be evolving and changing and that would be boring and that would be unhealthy.”– Emma Chamberlain
Emma Chamberlain Social Media Profiles
How Does Emma Chamberlain Spend Her Money?
Emma has various houses all throughout the world. She just sold her West Hollywood property for $5.26 million, having purchased it for $3.9 million. Emma paid $4.3 million for the five-bedroom, seven-bathroom LA Benedict Canyon home l, a zen paradise in June 2021.
She spent the last year renovating the property, which spans over 4,440 sq ft and is located in the highlands above Beverly Hills. It also features a $12,000 Ultrafragola mirror and a surfboard-shaped Martin Massé dining table placed beneath a $31,000 Trueing Studio chandelier.
- Porsche Macan
- Tesla Model X
Emma’s collaborations have included In 2019, she collaborated with Crap Eyewear to create a line of sunglasses, which led to her appearance at Paris Fashion Week 2019 as part of a co-sponsorship deal with Louis Vuitton and Youtube.
Emma is the brand ambassador of Cartier since 2022. She has appeared in Vogue, Allure, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, W magazine, etc. She has appeared at the Met Gala, Venice Film Festival, and Fashion Week in the last 3 years, as well as becoming a regular host of Vogue events.
- Calvin Klein
Emma Chamberlain Facts
- Emma prefers to work out at the gym, but she also does Yoga at home sometimes.
- In a 2020 interview, Emma disclosed how she dealt with body dysmorphia and eating disorders while growing up.
- Kinder Blumen by Real Estate and Quite Some Time by Nick Leng are two of Emma’s favorite songs, among others.
- Emma has taken karate, taekwondo, gymnastics, ice skating, and cello lessons.
- Emma is a vegetarian and vegan who enjoys salads with tofu as well as Veggie Sushi and strawberry smoothies.
- Emma’s favorite television show is The Office, and her favorite movies are Moonrise Kingdom, Napoleon Dynamite, and Coraline.
- Emma frequently plans trips and treks with her friends and has a Yorkshire Terrier named Sammy as a pet.
- Emma has also met celebrities like Kendall Jenner, Hailey Bieber, the Hadid sisters, and even Billie Eilish.
Emma is said to be secretly dating Tucker Pillsbury, a musician, until 2022 when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar Party together. In 2019, she told W Magazine, “I don’t like to provide too many details about very, very personal aspects of my relationships with my family or friends.”
She has also launched a line of self-branded merchandise, raising a $7 million Series A through the sale of a ton of merchandise. She attended the Paris Fashion Week, where she was seated in the front row at the Louis Vuitton show, all of which contributed to her growing fortune.
Emma Chamberlain has worked with several charitable organizations, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation, including meeting a fan at VidCon 2019 and participating in a video on the Make-A-Wish channel.
Awards and Nominations
- Emma won the Streamy Award for Breakout Creator in 2018 and for First Person and Creator Product in 2022 out of 7 nominations in total.
- Emma won the Shorty Award for Best Podcaster in 2019 out of three nominations
- Emma won two People’s Choice Awards in 2020 for Social Star of the Year and Pop Podcast of the Year for Anything Goes with Emma Chamberlain.
- Emma won the Teen Choice Award for Favorite Female Web Star in 2019 and was nominated for the Kids’ Choice Award in 2022.
More Trending Celebrities: