Nicola Peltz is an American actress and heiress who has a net worth of $50 million. She made her acting debut in the holiday comedy Deck the Halls as Mackenzie (2006). Peltz starred as Katara in M. Night Shyamalan’s 2010 fantasy adventure film The Last Airbender. She co-starred in Harold (2008) as Becki, Eye Of The Hurricane (2012), and was seen in the Manhattan Theatre Club’s production of Blackbird.
What is Nicola Peltz’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$50 Million|
|Age:||28 Years Old|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Born:||9 January 1995|
Interesting Facts :
- She was a hockey player as a kid.
- She is from a Jewish household.
- Nicola is the daughter of businessman Nelson Peltz, who is said to be worth $1.7 billion. General Electric, Kraft Foods, Tiffany & Co., and Wendy’s are among the companies in which his firm, Trian Fund Management, has made investments. In the meantime, Claudia Heffner, Nicola’s mother, is a former model.
- She has a sister and 6 brothers, notably Brad Pelingz, a retired professional hockey player, and Will Pelingzi, an actor.
- Anwar Hadid is another celebrity she dated before Brooklyn Beckham.
- Rihanna is a well-known fashion icon.
- She’s also appeared in Zayn Malik’s “It’s You” and Miley Cyrus’s “7 Things” music videos.
- She is an active supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- She is also a model with IMG Models. She was on the cover of the French magazine L’Officiel in 2016 and collaborated with the apparel brand ASOS.
- She is a huge fan of Beyonce.
- She’s also starred in prominent films such as Transformers: Age of Extinction and The Last Airbender, as well as the television series Bates Motel.
- In 2014, she won the CinemaCon Awards for Rising Star.
Nicola Peltz‘s Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$50 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$45 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$40 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$35 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$30 Million|
On January 9, 1995, Nicola Anne Peltz was born in a Jewish family in Westchester County, New York, to billionaire businessman Nelson Peltz and model Claudia Heffner. She has a sister and 6 brothers.
Nicola Peltz went to New York’s Professional Children’s School. She was then accepted to Rye Country Day School in Rye, New York for her higher education, where she graduated.
Peltz starred in A&E’s drama-thriller series Bates Motel as Bradley Martin in 2013. She stepped down from the main cast after the second season’s second episode but reappeared as a guest star for the third season’s final three episodes.
She played Tessa Yeager in the fourth Transformers film “Transformers: Age of Extinction” (2014). A teen drama movie “Affluenza” starred her later that year as Kate Miller. After that, she landed the role of Annie Gleason in the dark comedy Youth in Oregon (2016). In 2017, She also appeared in “Inhumans” as Jane in the episode titled “Behold… The Inhumans” and in “When The Streetlights Go On”
Peltz portrayed Chrissy Monroe in the Hulu drama series When the Street Lights Go On, which was drawn upon a Black List story. She co-starred with Thomas Mann in the science fiction thriller Our House, directed by Alex Pettyfer.
She played Marley Meyers in the 2019 drama The Obituary of Tunde Johnson and Felicity in the romance comedy Holidate (2020). She walked the runway at Paris Fashion Week in 2015 for Alexander Wang’s final fashion show for Balenciaga.
Awards and Nominations
- CinemaCon Awards for Rising Star (with Jack Reynor) in 2014.
- Golden Raspberry Awards nominations for The Last Airbender for the Worst Supporting Actress in 2011.
- Young Hollywood Awards nominations for Transformers: Age of Extinction for Breakthrough Actress in 2014.
- Teen Choice Awards nominations for Transformers: Age of Extinction for Choice Movie: Breakout Star in 2014.
- Golden Raspberry Awards nominations for Transformers: Age of Extinction For the Worst Supporting Actress in 2015.
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Date Of Birth||9 January 1995|
|Income||$10 Million (Annual)|
“When I was 12, I got a manager, but my mom was against it.”– Nicola Peltz
Nicola Peltz Social Media Profiles
Peltz after announcing her engagement with Brooklyn Beckham in 2020, got officially married to him in 2022. Nicola and Will Peltz each have tattoos on their ribs that read “family” in Hebrew and Yiddish, which are both written the same way.
As of 2023, Nicola Peltz’s net worth is estimated at roughly $50 million. She has an annual income of $10 million. She was featured on Bates Motel from 2013 to 2017. She starred in “Transformers: Age of Extinction and The Last Airbender.” and “Extinction”
She has also appeared in a few music videos. She has received numerous nominations and has won the CinemaCon Awards. Since she was a child, Nicola has been working and earning her own fortune.
More Popular Actresses: